This week is going to be uber busy and I've got a ton of stuff mashing through my head so please enjoy this list of randomness...
- The weather around here has been so nutty! For the last two weeks I've ran my long runs on Saturday in shorts and a tank top and then had to wear a long sleeve shirt and capri's for my recovery runs on Sunday. WTF?!?! Get your act together Florida! Although after seeing posts like this, this and this I really can't complain...
- This week is my last week of training before TAPER! We have our final long run, 22± M, set for Saturday on Bayshore, part of the Gasparilla race route and I can't wait! Can you say dress rehearsal???
- I had a blast Saturday night at my friend Yvonn-ey's B-day party, it has been sooooo long since I've seen all my girls and it was fun to catch up. For the record though, I do not miss the smokey bar scene, OMG my lungs were on fire!!!
- As I said in my post from the weekend, I have some fun stuff coming up this week including a sports bra review (OH YES I HAVE FINALLY FOUND ONE TO FIT!!!) and quite a bit of celebrating to do! Make sure you stay tuned in!
- I am a hungry, hungry hippo lately. All this training is making me absolutely famished! I work out so much during the week and by Friday, my rest day, I could eat a small child if it were to wander too close! *Feed the Redhead!!!*
- Countdown's... 1 week til TAPER, 2 weeks til the Donna Half with Jill, 3 weeks til Gasparilla and 3 1/2 weeks til I get to see Spike again! I am so ready for all of this to hurry up and get here!!!
Ok that's it for me, I hope ya'll had a fantabulous weekend and I am anxiously awaiting all the Surf City race recaps!!!